August 2015-February 2017 Return With Honor

Thursday, February 2, 2017

RIP Sister Phil (1/9/17)

So this week was fair... we got a boatload of snow, which was kinda
fun.... but not to walk in. That was a pain. It was fun the first day,
but after that it all turned to slush and it wasn't very fun anymore.
-_- nothing too crazy or cool has happened this week though. Bummer :/

But yes, Sister Phillips is finally getting rid of me, and will be
moving to Maplewood. I am SUPER excited for her, because that area is
great! We will still be in the same zone, so we will still get to see
each other on P-days, which is super nice! My new companion will be
Sister Hall! I don't know her super well, but she is super sweet!

Well I think I am out of things to say... we threw a party for our
Branch Mission Leader, burned grapes in the microwave, talked to a guy
whose face was all beat up, and made another rap. Sister Phillips was
also kind of such, and now she gave me her stuffy nose -_- Esta bien.
Oh! We also finally got to eat at Tops Diner... this really nice lance
that we have been wanting to go to since we got here! And Melvin and
Justin took us out to go eat there :) happy day. Ok well I love you
all SO MUCHO!!! :) πŸ˜πŸ˜„❤️❤️😘😊😎te quiero MUCHO

Ciao
Hermana Baine


The big black guy with dreads is our BML haha

No comments:

Post a Comment