August 2015-February 2017 Return With Honor

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hawaiian Roller Coaster ride!

Yes... this week has been a roller coaster. So our new investigator,
Gianni? Oh yeah, he is so stellar. Literally he is SO prepared. We had
our first lesson, right? We have been blessed to keep in contact with
him every day, and we had 6 lessons with him in 4 days.... yeah what.
And he came to church and he has already accepted that when he gets
baptized he is going to teach once a month, and he is just SO AWESOME!
He is such a blessing. God answers prayers!!!! :D sorry I forgot to
take a picture of him... but is incredible. We are praying that he
gets baptized on the 19th so please pray with us!!

And the Lopez family is still super cute!! So yeah

I am sorry that this is so short.... but I figure that I will see you
all in a few weeks anyways... so I love you SUPER mucho!! MUAH! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Love Sister Baine

No comments:

Post a Comment