August 2015-February 2017 Return With Honor

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wow Wow Wubsey (7/18)

Hello everyone!!! Sorry this isn't going to be as long as last weeks,
but I have some AWESOME pictures for you!!! Last week for Pday we went
to a Hindu Temple!!! It was so cool, but also kinda crazy. It
definitely wasn't a spiritual experience at all (all those statues and
idols etc were kinda creepy) haha but it was definitely impressive.

So this next week is going to be SUPER crazy... But awesome. We are
going on 3 exchanges (an exchange very day!) and then this Sunday we
are having a baptism! Her name is Lydia and she is the daughter of a
member in our ward. She we have been teaching her for less than a
month because she has already been going to church and pretty much
knows everything haha. We still love her so much though, and she is so
sweet.

We also have a special temple trip this Sunday to go tour the new
Philadelphia Temple, and we are bringing Amos and Alan (they are our
two stubborn Black guys haha) and hopefully we will have Gayle and
Jamie too! We are sad because Varsha and her friends (the Hindus)
haven't met with us in a couple of weeks :( but we are praying that
they will come back soon.

Well I love you all, and I am so thankful for all your prayers. I
really feel them! I KNOW that I have been blessed with the best family
Heavenly Father could give me. My family helps and supports me from
both sides of the veil, and I will forever be grateful for it. :) love
you so much!!!

Sister Baine :)






No comments:

Post a Comment