August 2015-February 2017 Return With Honor

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What is Love? 7/4)

 Thank you all so much to all who fasted for me yesterday!! You have
no idea how much it helped me. I feel so loved and blessed and I know
that things are going to be ok. I love you so much, and I have a
strong testimony that Heavenly Father has blessed me with the best
family on earth. I know that we are also all part of His family, and
that the veil is not a boundary between families that are tied
together by covenants. I am so thankful that we have been blessed with
that. And thank you all for the emails! I am sorry I can't respond to
all of them, but I will respond next week!

So happy 4th of July everyone! Sorry this won't be very long, but I
wanted to share a miracle with you! So we went to a meeting Saturday
morning, and on our way there we saw this guy in pajama pants walking
down the street. So we made fun of him and went on our merry way. Well
later that day on our way back, we saw the SAME guy walking down the
street in pajama pants, so i waved at him, and thought that maybe we
should pull over, and then two seconds later we saw one of our
investigators and his friend standing on the street too! So we were
REALLY like PULL OVER! So we did and tried to find the pajama guy....
But he disappeared... So we went and talked to our investigator and
his friends and it was so fun, and we ended up handing out two books
of Mormons to them! Then we continued down the road and this lady
pulls up on her bike right next to a park bench and asked us if we
were going to sit there. We said no, but then she saw our tags and
started asking us about our church and the address and what we believe
and if we had a message for her, and if she could keep the Book of
Mormon.... WHAT!? Blessings!!! So we got her contact info, and she
said she would come to church too! Then we met some other crazy people
and other people who don't speak English.... But it was still a lot of
fun, and we are so thankful that we saw that miracle. 😁

Thank you  all so much for your faith and prayers. I love and miss you all!!!
Sister Baine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment