August 2015-February 2017 Return With Honor

Monday, April 25, 2016

Life is like a box of....

Howdy from the South of Jersey!!! This week has been pretty fun
again.... Again. Because every week on the mission is just a big
bundle of marigolds... So Fun.



Well this week I got to speak Spanish again on exchange... I learned
that AFTER I had said "Hola" to every person on the street, that it is
more common and casual to say "Buenas" instead. No wonder everyone
knew right away that I didn't speak Spanish when we talked to them...
They would immediately just turn and talk to my companion... Figures I
am Mexican and don't know these things... Thanks Dad. I did get to eat
from a delicious Taco Truck though! We got to taste a bite of cow
tongue... It wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be... And also some
SUPER spicy lamb meat.... I cried a little.

It feels SUPER crazy that I have almost been out for nine months...
almost halfway done... It's like when you are running the two mile,
and you get done with 8 laps... And you still have 8 to go... And it
is 800 degrees outside... And then the guy beside you passes you... I
am loving New Jersey! More warm weather is going to be nice. It has
been PERFECT all week long! Just a nice happy medium with a little
breeze.

Anyways, sorry this is short, but I have some super fun pictures for
y'all!!! I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as
I'm living my baby you'll be... Farewell! ADIOS!

Pictura 1. What happened here....??? It was a gingerbread man hit and run....
2. Our first exchange of the week
3. All of the sisters we exchange with
4. Our taco truck adventure





No comments:

Post a Comment