August 2015-February 2017 Return With Honor

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SNOWWW!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!! Guess what? Yes, this week we got some SNOW!!!
Finally! After all the crazy weather, we finally get snow... and now
it is like sunny outside again.... but oh well haha.


This week was not as fabulous as we had planned it to be... But thats
ok, because that is why we have the Atonement! We did have a WONDERFUL
and INSPIRING Zone Conference on Friday that gave me so much
revelation, I don't even know what to do with it all. I love the
leaders of this mission so much, and have been learning more than I
can even comprehend!

So we went to a Pep Boys to get our car fixed, and walked around for a
little bit while it was in there, but no one was around because it was
FREEZING! But we did find some creepy pigs outside of an Asian
restaurant which I will send pictures of.... Be careful where you eat
in Jersey... And we also got some of the BEST hot chocolate I have
ever had from a Shell gas station for 50 cents to warm us up.... That
was fun.

I also got to see Chris this week! (He is my recent convert from
Morristown. He said that he was in Plainfield for work, so we met up
at Wendy's and had some frostys... Then as we were on our way out, we
met this guy named Donnell, and he was so awesome! We had a lesson
with him, and Chris had the opportunity to bear his testimony of the
Book of Mormon to him! We left him with a copy, and it was all
awesome. :)

We saw our cop friend, Nick again. We talked to him more about
missionary work and the church, and said a prayer with him! ....That
was after we almost died though... So it was the second snow of New
Jersey this week, and it was actually sticking on the ground, and
freezing on the roads. So yes, the roads were very slick.... Well even
though  my dearest Sister Hale is from Idaho, so she SHOULD be used to
driving in snow, she thought she could make the right turn before the
light turned red at an intersection. Well... We made the light... But
were spinning in the middle of the intersection for a good few seconds
screaming "JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!"  as our lives passed before our
eyes. We ended up turning left, but its all good because nothing bad
ended up happening. I definitely have a rock-solid testimony that
Heavenly Father watches over and protects His missionaries! Even when
they are silly sometimes.

Anyways, thats about all the exciting things that happened this
week.... If there is anything else that I missed, I will let you know
later when I send all the pictures. I love you all so much!!! I pray
that your world is as great as mine!!!


Sister Baine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment